February 14, 2013

Dear Jack:

Happy Birthday to you and a very happy Valentine's Day as well! Turning nine is a big deal. After all, it is the last single digit birthday that you are going to have. I know that your ninth year is going to be full of adventures. Some are going to be amazing, and some are going to be tough, and you are going to sail through them all with a big smile on your face because that is what you do.

Since this is a special birthday I have decided to do something for you that I have never done before. You may not know this, but I am writer as well as a reader and since September I have writing about a dragon called Gryf. For your 9th birthday Gryf is going to send you a letter every Thursday. In his letters he is going to tell you about his life, and about the adventures he has had. Since he was born a long time ago and since dragons live for a very long time, he has a lot of stories to tell.

This website was built for you and you can read and reread the letters whenever you want. Come back here every Thursday to get your next letter.

I send you all my love on your special day,

Marya

No comments:

 
blogger template by arcane palette